Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Meet Your Truck Drivers...

We're taking baby steps. Right now, they are only trusting us with a golf cart...
but soon, they'll hand us the keys to a new Ford F150!!


Hello everyone!!!
My name is Molly Trausch and I'm a Junior at UNL majoring in Horticulture-Entrepreneurship. Right now I am serving on my second term as the UNL Horticulture Club's Treasurer. After graduation, I plan on working in either Extension or opening my own floral shop! I am very EXCITED to be working for the Nebraska 4-H Foundation this summer!

I grew up on a family farm south of Minden, where I was involved in 4-H for over 10 years! Being the older sibling in my family, I always found the need to try everything first! Therefore, I managed to take every project offered in the 4-H Premium book imaginable! My last three years in 4-H, I served on the Kearney County 4-H Council and last summer, I was the intern at Kearney-Franklin County Extension- loved it! 4-H has shaped me into the person I am today. I cannot wait to give back to such a great organization that means so much to me!

Hey everyone thanks for following the Truck!
My name is Reese Bettin and am originally from Leon, Iowa, about 3 hours east of Lincoln. Before you ask... Yes, I'm a Husker fan! I will be a senior at UNL this fall and am a Ag. Journalism major, focusing on public relations and advertising. I call East Campus home these days!

Like Molly I am PUMPED to travel across the wonderful state of Nebraska in the luxurious 2010 Ford F-150 raising funds and awareness of 4-H! I was involved in Decatur County 4-H for about 10 years, showing hogs, a few chickens and calves, working on sewing, pies, veggies, citizenship projects and much more! I also served on our county council board all through high school and an area council for a year. I hope someday to be a 4-H Leader!

Next year at this time I will be a college graduate and hope to find a job working for an agriculturally based company in their communications/public relations department! 4-H has given me SO much over the years and this internship is a great way for me to give back and say THANK YOU.

This is going to be a great summer! Keep following us, hopefully we will get to see you at a county fair or community event!

OH and don't forget to buy lots of tickets and SUPPORT 4-H!

No comments:

Post a Comment